Sunday, February 13, 2011

2 months, 2 cute!

So...I really don't have anything interesting to say. I've been thinking about all the things I'd like to write about in my next blog posting but they've all been forgotten in my stuffy-haze. What seemingly was an allergy/sinus thing has turned into a full-blown cold! I feel awful. I really really really hope the baby doesn't get this because I just want to hibernate...probably until the winter is OVER! I've had it with winter. Ugh.

Anyways, in honor of Elias turning TWO months old today (can you believe it!?) we had another photo shoot to keep the tradition alive. I'm looking forward to seeing the progression in his size and personality. However, in my Sudafed coma I didn't realize my camera was on different setting so everything is a bit blurry (also because he was movin' and a shakin'). And please notice that we are finally starting to get some SMILES out of him! Oh boy do I have to work hard for them but they sure do melt my heart.




I love this one!!

Awww...happiness...I can't wait until I get more of these!

Also, at two months Elias had his first birthday party invitation. Happy 1st Birthday Leanna!

And not to leave you hanging for my next entry (c'mon I know I have you at the seat of your pants). I've been working on an art project that was inspired by Elias's waving, busy, always visible hands! I thought it would be nice to document these big paws in a way that's different than those plaster castings. It is taking much longer than anticipated - probably because between naps I'm taking a shower and washing dishes, however, I look forward to it's completion. But the real question is: what will he do with his hands one day??


You will find Mo, myself and Elias's hands as my templates.
And yes! I did trace his little busy hands while he was sleeping :) That was funny...


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah!! Happy 2 Months Elias! I love your hand project. I know how difficult that must have been...we made 16 hand turkeys for Thanksgiving. Hudson's hand was brown for days!! Feel better Mama & keep them posts a'comin'!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Such a cutie pie. And yeah, the only way to get a hand-traced or handprints for baby books is to do it while they're sleeping! :)